View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #3085
Moore Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 231489
Chapter/Region: MAIC

I received a call today from a local guy asking why we didn't post a link to our group buy in the Pgh thread because he was interested in a few items. I thought we already did, but if not here you go!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2395474

The GB includes Blast Plates, exhaust manifolds, uppipes, downpipes, catbacks and more! Take a look and shoot us a pm or email if you have questions or would like to be added to the list.

Also, we are currently doing a custom build for a client's Toyota FJ including a lift, custom powder coat on many exterior components, custom graphics, new wheels and tires with one off custom rock rings, etc, etc (pics coming soon). Along with all the custom pieces we needed a window tint job that was as good as the other items of the truck, so we brought in a company to tint the windows that I've personally worked with for years. They are the best in the business and we are now offering their services at our our new shop location by appointment only. For our FJ they tinted the glass up the very end of the window (not just to the rubber trim) and file finished the edges for an absolutely perfect fit. They have many options available for all makes and models and they are also the only company that can one piece tint the llooonnngggg rear window of the newer Corvettes. If you're looking to have your windows, taillights, or any other items tinted don't hesitate to call as we now have the best guys in burgh coming to our new location to service your specific needs.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Moore Performance is offline   Reply With Quote