Member#: 326540
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza MT SP
DGM

[quote=myrt1987;37938776]
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcausinmadrukis View Post

Theres a DIY on the forum somewhere, but its not hard.

1st layer fasteners are black plastic snap bolts, use flathead to pop off the tops then pull (easy) about 6 or 8 both large and small

Take off those ^ then take off the black plastic protector thing off the back of the grille. Has a curved rubbery piece attached to it.

2nd layer is 2 hidden SS screws that are a pain to get to on the outsides of the grille. Need stubby phillips head screwdriver ("right tool"?). I just angled in a long screwdriver from the side but was a PITA (hard) 2 of these

last layer fasteners are plastic clips at the bottom of the bumper that you have to poke at until the grille comes off. (med) maybe 4-6 pairs of these. I broke a couple of em takin mine off, but they dont seem too neccessary anyway.

4 stainless steel screws. There are 2 on each side on the INSIDE of the grill. You see them after you remove the black air vent whatever thing. Stubby phillips all you need. The clips underneath.. Do not just poke at them, but squeeze them together, they're simple clips take your time and you'll be fine.

Close the computer, open the hood Very easy. For the record I have big hands, but then again I also lost one of the ss screws haha
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kenny doggins is offline   Reply With Quote