Project RSTi Unicorn
I’ve been the proud owner of an Arcadia green 2.5RS for several years now. However, last year, I started experiencing the symptoms of a headgasket malfunction. I considered many options for my future transportation. I often thought about selling the car and financing a new one, but I knew that if I went that route, I would miss the car and regret selling it. So, I decided to go all out (for a college student) and do an RSTi engine swap.
Before I bought the motor, the previous owner (Kaos22b) refreshed it!
Over the last two summers, I have dreamed day in and day out of doing this swap, so in preparation and wishful thinking, I revamped my little garage to accommodate my big dreams.
Of course, I needed a research station to make sure everything could go as planned…
After a few bloody knuckles, spurts of profanity, and 3 (yes THREE) broken breaker bars, the engine, interior, and accessories were removed.