JasonC
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 170245
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
'11 WRX Sedan
SSM

Congrats on your purchase!!

1) I plan on doing a Torqued Performance stage 1 with a Cobb SF intake and Nameless Cat-back. My hardest decision is getting the AccessPort first or the catback first. Break the car in first and get whichever you want. Accessport = smoother power and increased fuel mileage plus tons of info. Nameless = noise.

2) I want to run a turbo blanket but not 100% sure if the PTP will work on my VF-52 with say a Cobb heatshield. Turbo Blanket > Heatshield. Both would be ideal (?)

3) Is there any options for a gauge pod other than ATI? I only need two spaces(Boost and Wideband) but I can live with 3 and add oil pressure. No clue

4) Is whiteline suspension good stuff compared to say Cusco? I know from having a few RX-7s Cusco is/was good stuff. Whiteline is awesome stuff.

5) I want to stock up on oil change items. Fumoto valve has already been ordered for the first oil change. I was planning to use Amsoil because I can get cases at wholesale through my work. Anything better out there for these cars and what filter does everyone prefer? OEM Subaru filters and OEM Subaru Synthetic oil. Proven on my '11 by www.blackstone-labs.com.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by JasonC; 09-02-2012 at 11:20 AM.
JasonC is offline   Reply With Quote