under_psi
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 206836
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2008 Sti LR Stage 2
2006 B9 Tribeca

Talking 6th Annual - Pence Subaru Meet - Oct. 6, 2012

Hey everyone, we are going to meet up and drive to the Pence meet. We will do like we did last year and meet at Sheetz in mebane (NC) at the Mebane oaks rd exit #154 on 40/85 at 6:30am and leave around 7:00am. If you want to go with us post up, meet us there or send me a message! Here's the info about the meet from the MAIC forum below:

When: Saturday, October 6th from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x300 and is 113KB.

CAR SHOW - If you plan to Show your car in the Car Show, arrive early at 10 am to park in the show area.

Photos from last years (2011 meet) --> http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2225516
Photos from 2010 meet --> http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2061067

Where: Pence Subaru in Richmond, VA.

<--

Reason: Pence Subaru would like to invite everyone to a Customer appreciation day!
You don't have to be a customer to come out, Pence Subaru welcomes everyone.

Events: Tentatively scheduled so far:
a. Vermont Motor Sports Truck, Trailer and Race Car
b. BRZ on display
c. Modified STI from SOA
d. Freebies from Subaru Of America that Len (our local SOA rep) will be bringing
e. Food/drinks provided by Pence Subaru
f. Raffles for giveaway items
g. Grand Prize Give Away - TBD
h. Products for sale at vendor tents - Turbos, Suspension components, Horns, and various Subaru Performance Parts

////AD Motorsports - Freebies TBD

EPIC Engineering TBD

iaG Performance - TBD

TIRE RACK - Freebies TBD

Synergy Turbo - TBD

Trophies awarded to in Car Show

Did I mention that I will be giving away stuff - free subie gear!

Cheap dent removal! Dent Wizard FTW

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x682 and is 154KB.

Also, if you plan on bringing spouses and kids please post that up so I know how much food we will need.

Rules:
a. No alcohol
b. No burnouts, ricer revs, stereo dB competitions, or other asshattery.
c. There will probably be women/children at this event, so please come with your "family filter" turn-ON.

Thanks everyone.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
under_psi is offline   Reply With Quote