NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsblack View Post
Very cool, I can't wait to see what the GTX3576R will do w/ your low mount kit.

Any reason you decided to keep it single scroll?

Also as stated above, got any pics with the front bumper off?
I didn't feel the added cost/complexity of TS was worth it. It would also make the packaging much more difficult than it already is. This kit is essentially bolt on, no fabrication required

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchedk7 View Post
Will the bigger turbos still fit? And if so do you think the weight will cause any issues? I'd part with my kit for something like this.
Garrett talked me into going with the GTX3576-R next based on the balance and fact that extrnally the dimensions are the same. We'll see. If anyone wnted to go bigger turbo, it should be much easier on a GR since there is more room and going that route on a GD would just mean some minor fab/hammer work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_916 View Post
Yeah, it's like being told there are nude pictures of your favorite/hottest actor. You find the pictures but they are at weird angles or a close up for the nipple. It still gets you excited, not as exciting as seeing the whole package. This turbo kit is hot, now show us a full frontal.
Thanks and I take no offence, I'm a terrible photographer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electioneer View Post
How is the intercooler setup?
I researched and shopped for cores for a while as I'm not one to cheap out. The core dimensions are 10.5" x 18" x 4.5" The custom grill insert moves the plate out of the way and closes off the edges to make sure air goes through, not around. So far temps have been in check even after several loaded pulls. On the street is stays cool, cool enough that I have stopped monitoring intake temps.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KillerBMotorsport is offline   Reply With Quote