NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 198281
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX/STi
WRB of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX2EVOX View Post
Will your kit include the IC/Radiator/scavenge pump? Or just turbo and piping? Any projected release dates/pricing?
Header, up-pipe, down-pipe, WG dump tube (recirc), intercooler, radiator, bumper beam and some brackets. I'm not going to be reselling the off-the-shelf products as they sell every other week with a new vendor having the 'best prices'. Plus eveyton has their own preferences and budget for things like hoses, clamps, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike_916 View Post
What about the EFR8374 TS? If this kit works I don't mind being a guinea pig... Work is almost done and I love your products.
Sorry, we decided on the Garrett products. They are a tried and true product and products/parts can be found virtually anywhere at anytime. I'm just not on the EFR bandwagon. Plus there's no freaking way those huge things will fit, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatBotti Tuning TKR View Post
might want to think about putting some metal rings on the silicone inlet to prevent collapsing...ala APS
I swapped out the cheapo hose (although we never had problems with collapse) for a for the nicer made in the USA Turbo Logic stuff. Their stuff is better than anything else I've seen and we're going to use this stuff on everything from now on, although it is pricey.

With the cheapo stuff on there we never saw or had any syptoms of collapse in the year we drove it. If it was smaller than 3" I'd be concerned. Plus the legs are pretty short so it would take a boatload of vacuum to make it collapse.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KillerBMotorsport is online now   Reply With Quote