Vendor Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 285188
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2009 Subaru STi
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennett0r View Post
I'm in the same boat as you... I daily drove a s14 with a loud exhaust for 5 years before getting my WRX so I was happy with the stock exhaust but wanted a bit more grunt.

So far, every exhaust I've heard besides the SPT exhaust sounded a tad bit too loud for what I wanted but after your review, it makes me want this exhaust. Damn you!!! Now I have to spend more money!!! arghhhh

Were the Perrin exhaust hangers necessary? If not, why did you decide to use those instead of the stock hangers?

Thanks for the review!
They aren't necessary per say however they are supposed to help with movement and keeping droning down. I mean, I hear zero rattling and on the highway, you can make it sound like you don't even have an aftermarket exhaust. I highly recommend it.

If you want to hear what it sounds like at WOT, I have a dyno video:

And you're welcome on the review
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[b]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/b] - Call / Text [b]732-742-8837[/b] | AIM Screenname - [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]KronosParts[/B][/COLOR]
[B]
[/B] | [B]Perrin, Invidia, Grimmspeed & more![/B]
KronosPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote