Old 09-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #1213
RusM
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 305149
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
1993 Legacy
Red

Where's the craigslist finds thread? SOme of you guys might want this....
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3257051163.html

Quote:
i've had this wagon for a while as a backup car. Always seems to fire right up, it's been driven for a couple months here and there over the past few years, and started every month or so. I need to park a tractor under the carport now, sadly, it needs to find a new home. 119k miles, 4 speed, four wheel drive. Two toned racing stripes with matching plaid bucket seats. I've been driving it the past several weeks, and it all seems to be running just fine, though I'm sure it could use a tune up.

Pretty good shape for a car of this age, a few minor rust spots, but body and undercarriage are in great shape (Oregon car for its entire life). Brown Metallic paint, clear coat shows its age, there is one smaller dent under the rear bumper,( not sure how the previous owner managed that). The interior is also in very good shape save for a minor tear on the driver's seat. Exhaust system is ok, but also could use some attention, was that way when purchased... Tires have only a few miles on them. Clear title, registration good for another year. This was the car that made Subaru legit. Folks love to comment and have a look while you're driving around. Great 4wd for driving around Oregon's back roads.

It's not perfect, but it's fun, and unique. Needs someone who's personality it'll fit to be used and driven around. Email or call me if you're interested.747 6362
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RusM is offline   Reply With Quote