Got everything installed and running!
I used painters tape to protect the center console, since I didn't disconnect the heater control wires during disassembly (I disconnected the mechanical cables, but not the electrical connectors at the bottom):
And here's the finished product:
I installed the Sirius receiver in the passenger-side footwell, zip-tied up high against some of the existing wire harnesses.
And I installed the Bluetooth mic in the cubby area at the bottom of the center console. There's a convenient hole in the top of the cubby area for running the wire.
Audio quality is greatly improved--much fuller sounding.