Scooby Guru

Member#: 13617
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2001 Legacy GT back
to stock is a project too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsthatmoo View Post
I'm really damn impressed by how much work you really do on these cars. I don't think I could ever say to myself "Oh, I'll just pull the whole dashboard out just to make sure..."

Maybe I'm not as aggressive as you but damn. Keep it up. By the way I was just wondering how you were doing emotionally about the relationship. I don't mean to bring up bad thoughts, but just wondering if you're doing ok.
Well, I don't really want to pull the dash but it may be the only way to make sure haha.

As far as the relationship goes it's getting a bit better, still think about it more than I would like but that's just the nature of the situation unfortunately. Just bothers me that she prob doesn't think of it much at all since she is already into another relationship. Oh well, such is life, I'll find someone better but I think I'll wait a while. I appreciate the concern though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
Hey Ben,

Glad to see you're still at it... BTW, I'm now using Wossner pistons in mine.. What a huge difference in how quiet it runs. Keep at it dude, it'll reward you lots, as mine does with me.
Thanks Joe! Glad to see you still active on the boards. We are just two stubborn Legacy owners haha. It's crazy to think I started bothering you with questions close to 9 years ago I think.

I spoke with a friend last (Mike from PIA) and he said to use the accessport to see if the ecu is telling the fans to turn on or not. Someone just posted that at idle with the A/C off is when the engine is allowed to run the hottest, however 220 still is higher than they said it should come on, not to mention my gauge was at nearly 3/4 to hot so obviously that is not correct. So I'll probably hook the AP up and see what is happening.

Ben
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
PHATsuby is offline   Reply With Quote