Finished my oil pickup install. Took all weekend
Since moving I haven't quite gotten all my tools yet or collected necessary odds and ends that are helpful for working on a car. After 234235 trips to the store in the midst of it all I finally finished. So far it looks likes there are no leaks out of the pan but I've got once heck of an exhaust leak. On the last STI I managed to get all my old gaskets to seal back up but I didn't get that lucky this time around.
I need to find some time to fix my stupid rattling uppipe shield so I'll probably just wait until I do that to get all new gaskets.
In doing all of this work it's made me realize just how much I'd like to have a read on oil pressure and temp so I think I'll be looking at some gauges in the near future.