Concillian
Scooby Guru

Member#: 4414
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
Midnight Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbertmurphy View Post
that's why you never here of reviews on kinugawa turbos.lol everyone always says they are made from quality.. so where's the review and the update's.lol
Hmm??

From the Kinugawa vs. Blouch thread in Built Motor Forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior2JZ View Post
For what it is worth I have tuned a few and never had any issues. The waste-gate and interchangeable springs is a HUGE plus though over the others.

If I was into bolt on turbos or was building a small turbo car for myself I wouldn't think twice about using them.
There are a huge number of people who just don't post much on the forums. The forums are actually pretty caustic to people who don't do things the "right" way or whatever way the majority of the forums seems to have deemed "best". Often to the point of if posting, you may need to defend hard data that people won't believe because "someone on the internet" said different. This keeps some "regular Joes" from posting anything that goes against the grain. The forums are not the only source of information, and this is why it helps to hang around shops that tune hundreds of setups a year and talk to people who actually know what works. I even know one tuner who doesn't post strictly because he didn't like arguing what he knew to be true with people armed with no experience and a couple web links.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Concillian; 09-20-2012 at 08:23 PM.
Concillian is offline   Reply With Quote