Old 09-24-2012, 05:11 AM   #204
Layvon
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 195711
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
STi 04/05/06/07
JBP / OBP for now

Thats funny Kelly, I assumed no news yet.

Got my fmic pipes all fabbed up yesterday, glad to have that monkey off my back. I have to finish trimming bumper to fit the FMIC behind it, and it'll start to look like a car again.

Can someone measure the OD of a stock MAF Size short ram? I'm hoping I have a coupler, but cannot find what size it is for some reason. Excitement is building now, Oil, coolant, PS Fluid, Trans fluid are all being purchased this week. NEVER know, next weekend could be the start up if the moons align properly.

Truly the only things left to do are:
Install all FMIC pipes once Rich welds on the coupler beads.
Re-install the MAF connector wires
Tighten down suspension components in the front
Fill all fluids mentioned above, and snag some E85
Flash Break in Map
Prime & Pray

If anybody has an AP V2 that would work with my car, and has their car out of commission right now, I'd really love to use an Accessport for break in, but I don't want to shell out the coin, cause quite frankly, I don't have it right now. So a 4-6 week rental would be sweet. I dont want to deal with romraider again, but I know how to use it so I will if I have to.

I got my JDM V8 seats monday, and thought it was a little intriguing that the drivers side had ridges in the bolstering to hold the driver in a little better. Didn't matter to me too much, since I'm getting a Carbon seat for my side of car for track days, passenger can have the height adjuster i suppose.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Layvon; 09-24-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Layvon is offline   Reply With Quote