Scooby Newbie

Member#: 88221
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2005 EVO MR
Graphite Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSlowbaru View Post

That's my car, they wouldn't let me go in the stock appearing class. Wtf yet they let any evo go in that class. I ran in the straight up heads up class, was one of the only cars without slicks. Meanwhile, I drove my car there and back home (+100 miles) have AC, cruise, navi, sunroof, heated seats, full interior, basically my car is a nice daily.

Long story short, I took third place in the class against the trailer queens and shop built cars. I ran an 11.4 @ 122 running only 24lbs of boost. I'm hoping to get back next month and run the 28lbs that I should be running.
Have I raced you in stock appearing class in previous years? If you you are one of the better drivers at the event. I know exactly how you feel as I was the last evo out of 3 or 4 that didnt have drag radials either. I also drove to the track with ac,navi,ect. and my boat of a car weighed 3390 with no feul in it I daily drive mine as well and it has 100k on original motor, stock bov, ect. I just hope we will have an event for next year.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote