View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #534
Scooby Guru
Member#: 62856
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Stockpiling parts...

Originally Posted by Big-E View Post
I live in Connecticut and we use salt during the winter-months and my car is used all-year as a daily-driver; I have no other car.

I have also used the car for auto-x events and drive in a spirited manner. The roads here locally are also not the best, but not the worst either.

I have had the Whiteline RCK on my car since early 2009 and to date have no issues to report; approximately 30,000 or so miles of use.

I too check the car regularly and, in addition, I also use Boeshield T-9 on all of the non-bushing supension and chassis items to keep rust and corrosion at bay:

Don't get me wrong, but in my eyes, Whiteline is a world-wide supplier of performance automotive parts that continually keeps-up with the market and does react quickly to any needs of the user; Whiteline or 'Whiteline Jim' is a member here at NASIOC and when there is a problem, "he" does come on and adds to find a resolve for the consumer and the company rather quickly. This has to count for something? Yes?
Awesome post. Just what I wanted to hear. I'll keep monitoring down there as well lol.

How much is that boeshield t - 9 stuff? I've got a bunch of the TiC bushings and the msi lateral links and trailing arms. I don't think I greased them right cuz I hear them creaking pulling into my garage. Thinking of getting some ceramic grease onto them before the winter.

I had all the lateral links/rear ta/bushings/sti rack with bushings and rca and fender braces all installed together with new motor and tranny mounts.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Magnum626 is offline   Reply With Quote