Scooby Guru

Member#: 219492
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
'13 Hachi-Roku
Discontinued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Jersey 02 Rex View Post
Sounds like a good reason to get out on a Tuesday night,, hope to stop by one of these next ones,, need some advice,, was planning on stock piling parts over the winter,,ie: suspension, intake, wheels rims, and a tune and have the car sharp for the spring/summer,,,was thinking of throwing a catback on for now to get the nice boxer sound,, so what do you all think cat back for now,, or just wait and throw turbo back on along with rest of stuff for the spring,, i wanted to get to know the car a couple of months before i did changes,, i know catback isnt going to give me any noticeable changes,, but i wanna let them know im coming for now
stock piling parts isn't a bad idea. do you have certain goals for hte car? as in power levels you want to reach, general looks, or handling you want to improve?

nothing wrong with getting a catback now, its just a noise maker for us. i'm sure we'll talk about this more in person once we meet.

the grease trucks meet is this sunday. here is link to the meet thread, read first post for all the details but its at 2pm. maps are provided.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2144025

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K11 STi View Post
What time is the grease trucks meet? Maybe i'll make it out!
2pm this sunday. link is above!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12pmsti View Post
Hey guys what time is the Starbucks meet on Tuesday? I work at the tmobile on 18 I can swing by after work. And what's this Sunday grease truck meet about?
we meet up around 730-8. turn out varies weekly but people are USUALLY there wether its a few guys or a big group. just check the thread we usually post up if we're headed out.

also this is a CHAT thread, so feel free to get friendly and talk about what ever. ..but no mothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkeed21 View Post
Caution: scraping parking lot
no one EVER listens to me go in through the exit and anyone can make it into that lot...just dont hit or hop any curbs
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.