Scooby Newbie

Member#: 113068
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Wagon
Yellow, 16G-XT

Default Feedback Knock and Fine Learn Knock Concern

Hey all...
Looking for a bit of insight on my tune.
I recently had some troubles with a misfire that turned out to be a bad injector, but after the issue was resolved my mechanic seemed to still feel that the car didn't feel right to him. We checked compression, vacuum and exhaust leaks. All is good in those areas.
It seems a bit off to me but that may be totally psychological at this point! If it is off at all it would be quite subtle and the only thing I feel is that it's not quite pulling as hard at the higher RPMs.
Anywho I decided to do a pull to see what my datalogs show. I have a rough understanding of the basic concepts here but I am a bit concerned about what the knock columns are showing at WOT.
My DAM is currently at 16, and I can see that DA is staying positive throughout the pull so from what I have tried to learn in my research those are all good things.
Not sure if the knock numbers are something I need to worry about or if they are just part of the WOT pull. Also I am wondering if my fuel trims look okay...they seem like they could be a bit high?
Here is my pull:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bxn...y1xY2VIV1Fvc1k

Mods are:
MY03 WRX
Cobb AP
STI cattles UP
Perrin Dual Cat DP
Cobb CBE
Perrin LCP
Walbro FB
DW 650cc injectors
Blouch 16G-XT turbo
sti intercooler
Gimmick Turbo Inlet
Grimmspeed EBCS
PTP Turbo Blanket

If anyone has a chance to look this over and get back to me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thx
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ashleysaturdays is offline   Reply With Quote