flargggWRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 326396
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
PBP

Hodges was the best dealership experience I've ever had. My wife and I own a pizzeria an hour northwest of Ferndale, where Hodges is located. We we referred there by a customer of ours who has been a customer of Hodges for years and owns 3 Subarus currently. Owner Bill Garcia was very friendly and helpful, even though he was busy overseeing some construction! He set us up with Chuck Modrack. Chuck was exceptional; polite, no-nonsense, and helpful. He didn't pressure us at any time, and only wanted to find out what WE wanted! John Zajac took care of the finances and had a great sense of humor about his job. (just Youtube his TV commercial LOL!) Chuck and receptionist Patricia Johnson were diligent in making sure we were constantly updated on our car, considering it took 3 months after order to get our new ride. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT! We were very impressed with Hodges from start to finish, and as a result we brought home a 2012 PBP WRX in July and we LOVE IT! THANK YOU HODGES SUBARU!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
flargggWRX is offline   Reply With Quote