Originally Posted by Schrecken
1. You must have already read Unibomber's Manifesto and any other FAQ's/stickies that apply.
2. You must tell us your model year and type of car.
3. You must give us a brief but coherent description of current mods.
4. You must give us your immediate goals and primary usage(dd, track, etc.)
5. You must give a set of multiple choice options
6. You must have already researched the options you give us
1. Yes. Do I remember them? Not so much..it's been awhile since I've consulted them.
2. 2008 Subaru WRX
3. Built short block w/ forged internals, stock sized Weisco pistons; PnP'd heads with Ferrea +1mm valves, Ferrea dual valve springs, GSC stage 2 cams; KillerB oil pickup, pan, tray; 11mm oil pump; Blouch TD06-20gxt; BMI intake; AVO turbo inlet; Perrin FMIC; TGV deletes; secondary air pump delete; DW 850cc injectors; Walbro fuel pump; AIS methanol injection; Invidia Catless DP + Q300 exhaust; ACT HD clutch; Swaybars; springs; rear suspension bushings; the list goes on and on...
4. I don't even know anymore...the car has been down for a year while I put together the "perfect" motor and since then I've found myself with a fulltime autocross STC class beater project RS and I gave in and purchased a BRZ this month...But the car is finally finished and I will be tuning it with a friend this weekend but so far it seriously hauls balls...and I've fallen in love again with driving a FAST car..I guess I'd love to see how far I can go with it..and frankly the motor all together parts wise cost upwards of $6000.00 and I want to... I dunno...enjoy it?
5. a)Save up the transmission which it will surely need, b)upgrade the suspension to truly handle the power potential I've given it, c)Go in search of more power and dump the 20g for a borg and rotated setup w/supporting fuel mods and hope the transmission doesn't go d)sell it, grow up and start being more responsible since I'm almost 25 now e)move to the states (I live in Alaska) where they actually have real track days and go nuts, f)All of the above except D
Yes...I'm sort of bored. :-/ I feel like it should be the weekend already goddamnit.