Old 05-02-2003, 01:53 AM   #2
Kostamojen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 2272
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru 599 :P
Galaxy Blue Sexy

Suspension: KYB AGX's with Ground Control coilover perches/springs (~250/225 rates) running at 2/5 for the street.

Im running about an inch or so lower than stock, and ive had to do a considerable amount of fender rolling and im STILL rubbing... But its the FRONTs amazingly causing the problem under hard right turns under load. It might have to do with the fact one of my front wheels is sitting farther back in the wheel well than the other but I dont know yet.

I havent found the exact area of issue yet, and ive resorted to cutting away alot of the fender liner to get clearance in the front and its getting annoying.... Ive even raised up the suspension a tad in the front... Im gonna have to do some more rolling soon to get it totaly fixed, but as it is right now I dont have any trouble on the street at all, im just trying to get it worked out perfect for crazy hard driving

As for NO rolling, its impossible. And if you are worried about your paint or keeping the car re-sellable, dont do it with the bat
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kostamojen is offline   Reply With Quote