Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332451
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey

stock piling parts isn't a bad idea. do you have certain goals for hte car? as in power levels you want to reach, general looks, or handling you want to improve?

nothing wrong with getting a catback now, its just a noise maker for us. i'm sure we'll talk about this more in person once we meet.

the grease trucks meet is this sunday. here is link to the meet thread, read first post for all the details but its at 2pm. maps are provided.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2144025

2pm this sunday. link is above!

we meet up around 730-8. turn out varies weekly but people are USUALLY there wether its a few guys or a big group. just check the thread we usually post up if we're headed out.

also this is a CHAT thread, so feel free to get friendly and talk about what ever. ..but no mothers

no one EVER listens to me go in through the exit and anyone can make it into that lot...just dont hit or hop any curbs

Cool.. thanks Jive.... Power Goals aren't too high.. its going to b my dd... Borla hush seems like good idea but just worried ill b tired of it in a week... Saw cpl mods of muffler cut a foot back with flange welded so u can swap out for str8 pipe... So I've gotta swap my front brake pads.. any suggestions or stock suby pads.. should b there for Sunday meet.. talk then!@!@!!&$?%?@*@&
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.