Former Vendor

Member#: 322524
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgreen294wrx011 View Post
I do say good sir, it is a nwic topic. I'm from the NW are you? Is everyone else that is responding, I do believe they are. I'm not posting it in a general forum where I get people responding from around the country. They don't know what our climate conditions are like. The people around here do. I want their opinions!
This post makes me

First off you can't decide if you need a FMIC simply based on "how much whp" you are looking to make. Second the unit you are looking at purchasing is garbage, if you do plan to go FMIC please buy a quality one (this can be determined by searching for other peoples setups and evaluating their results). Your decision should be base upon what size turbo you're running (if it's a stock VFxx then you don't need an FMIC), what your budget is, and if it's your daily driver are not (I say this because all FMIC require you to remove OEM bumper beam, so if you have a front end collision, even at low speeds, your car will suffer much greater damage. The "replacement beam," is nothing more then a weak piece that holds the fmic in place, it provides little to no structural protection).
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Source,LLC is offline   Reply With Quote