Old 09-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #6555
sfk1412
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 290974
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2005 WRX Wagon
PSM

Just a story I'd like to share. I'm not into the whole street racing scene and neither is anyone I hang out with. Everyone plays but its all in good fun. And by far I dont have the nicest or fastest car and i.dont try to nor do I act like it. My buddy (03 S4 with RS4 turbos @ 25psi and huge list of supporting mods) were out one night just playin around in a nearby town. I come home that night to find a message on facebook from a kid who has a Tiburon with intake, exhaust, and apparently a 50 shot. (Oh and a capped off intercooler core for looks in the bumper. The message read "next time you and that junky S4 want to drive by my house be prepared to get spanked by my car." I thought it was a joke, he was serious. The following day he posted on facebook that if anyone wanted to see him spank a wrx and S4 to meet at the local subway. I did not even agree to race. An hour later he called it off because it was raining and the acid from the rain would "eat the paint " of his show car. Then he proceeded to list reasons y his car accelerates, handles, and is overall better and faster. I just sit back and pray he doesn't get anymore brain damage.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sfk1412 is offline   Reply With Quote