Scooby Newbie

Member#: 270674
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilblue619 View Post
You lil ****. The lot next to chick fil a is a lot closer and more noticeable to Richie hwy that's my. 02. I don't think we should have changed location and the day of the week when this was just getting going. In the beginning we had good turnouts we shouldn't have changed. I vote to put it back at glen burnie mall on Saturdays around 6 or 7
They're both directly on Ritchie Highway. But we can move it to 6 if that'll the decision. I won't be there at 6 though.

The reason we changed it initially is because we did have a good crowd, but then summer hit and everyone was gone for the weekends going to other meets and vacations. After having 2-3 weeks straight were it was me and Ryan showing up only cause everyone else was gone somewhere I changed it. Then we moved it to weekdays because it's a day everyone's in town unless they're on vacation. Now summers over so no more vacations and less big meets so it's back to weekends.

I thought the first location kinda stunk btw. Only thing there was a chick fil-a and a tiny lot that always has some business in it. This place has a bigger lot and more food places to choose from, not to mention we can grab a beer when it's dull.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote