View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #6585
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 275470
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
11 wrx

Thats awsome lol. I have a similar story with a guy on rollerblades.

I was cruising down the road in seaside (yes jersey shore seaside) looking for a parking spot. Found one checked my mirrors looked around and the went pull in it when all of a sudden i hear a thump and see this guy go flying over the hood.

Naturally I just about freaked out. I get out of the car and run over to the guy who is standing there by the time i get to him with blood pouring down his leg. I tell him to sit down so he doesnt fall and ask if hes ok and he says he is fine and apologizes for hitting my car. Evidently he had been swerving in and out between cars and thats why I didnt see him.

So at this point we are checking out the car and amazingly there no damage. All that happened to the car is the mirror went into fold position. So the dude apologizes again and asks if its ok for him to go since theres no damage.

Now of course the guys got blood all over his leg and its still bleeding pretty good. So I ask if I can at least give him a ride where he was going if not to the hospital because he should prolly get the leg checked out.

His response "oh nah that cuts from last night. Its just reopened but its really not as bad as it looks". So I ask how he did it in the first place and the guy tells me " actually I kinda did the same thing last night. I think i am just gonna quit rollerblading. I evidently am not very good at it"
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
deidog is offline   Reply With Quote