Old 10-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #39
White_ShadoWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332015
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru WRX
Satin White Pearl

Not to be an a-hole, but there is no preparing when dealing with other Virginia and Maryland drivers. You should do everything you can to help not be that one person who screws over someone else.

I'm from north New Mexico, where it does snow, sometimes a few feet. I worked in the oil field where I had to drive 250 miles on some of the crappiest roads to a well location. I've dealt with rain, snow, hail, mud, sand, and gravel. I've driven in flash floods, blizzards, 50+ mph wind, fog, and almost any other conditions known to man. You can buy snow tires, chains, kitty litter, safety packs, flares, flashlights, batteries, blankets, bottled water, and a shovel... All of that is useless and doesn't matter the the a-hole next to you doesn't know how to drive in it. The one time I got in an accident was a brand new hire for my company came around a corner too quickly, lost control and slammed into the side of me. Snow tires doesn't matter if you get rear ended by the idiot who doesn't know how to stop.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
White_ShadoWRX is offline   Reply With Quote