Originally Posted by Layvon
8-11th of October or November? I am by no means ready to go by Monday
I could care less if I have to wait a little longer. It will give me time to do everything nicely and not have to rush. Could pull motor out, retorque head studs and check clearances out one more time.
Dom is hopefully getting me my base tune this week, so once it's fired up, 1000-1500 miles is nothing to put on. Could drive up to houghton and back with a mountain bike and tear it up for LSPR And come back ready to rock the dyno.
Obviously I want my car done, but I've learned to be patient.
Sorry, November. We have to wait after SEMA basically.