blk6s
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 200057
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza 2.0i
RalliSported RomRaided

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk6s View Post
Ok, with a current 85 views and not a single reply, I just feel bad for ya, so I'll say something. This question gets asked about once a month, the frequency of which will slowly increase as more are sold.

I (RalliSport Racing) was days away from buying a 2012 or 2013 Impreza 2.0i so I could sink my teeth into it for R&D. Then I found out that all 2013+ will be saddled with the PZEV version engine. That made my heart sink. I doubt many new 2.0i owners would be excited to take off their factory header (which has an integrated cat warrantied for 150k/15 years) and replace it with a $600 header that will surely trigger a cel.

So, I'll just revert back to my original plan to buy a 08-11 2.5i for new product development. Sorry
I retract my previous statement. I ended up talking myself into buying a 2013 2.0i for R&D. I have spent the last two weeks scouring the earth for a suitable
M A N U A L without any luck. Figures. So I've broken down and decided just to order one. Now it looks like I'LL be the one waiting two to three months. My past customers should appreciate that irony
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blk6s is offline   Reply With Quote