Extreme Turbo Systems
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 194655
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
08 STI
White

Hey Guys,

Sorry, we didn't update the website. We have been shipping out cast end tanks for the last 4-5 months. This was an oversight on our side. I sent an email to our web guy to have him update the pictures and description on our website.

The reason for going cast was not to cheap out, it's actually about the same. We use a US foundry the quality is as high as it gets when it comes to castings. It's not a cost issue either, the US tanks cost a lot more to make than the competitors who use overseas castings.

The cost balances out except we can make more in a day to keep up with demand. The hand fab tanks are cheaper, but take longer to build. The cast tanks are more expensive but quicker to build. I'm sorry we didn't make this clear on the website.

If anyone is not happy with the cast end tanks we will gladly take back the units. I'm sorry it was not advertised correctly.

I can guarantee your going to receive the exact same performance as our hand fab end tanks. We include the same high density core that we used prior. The only thing that changed is the physical tank material, the overall dims are the exact same size. We had an issue when we first released the tanks where the blow off valve holes were slightly off, but that has been addressed and everything fits perfect! No need to bend the a/c line like some of the other units. Fits directly to the factory shroud so air is pushed through the intercooler and not around. This is one of the highest quality top mounts on the market fit and finish.

Again, we are truly sorry and we are updating the website right now. If anyone has questions they can email me directly at Michael@extremeturbosystems.com or call me at 360-896-3000.

Michael
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Extreme Turbo Systems is online now   Reply With Quote