Whitetiger1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 132765
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
NNJR -SCCA Legacy GT
#15 ESP Pro

Default Tri-State NY/NNJ - Project KICS 10mm Spacers for 5x100 bolt pattern -SOLD

SOLD!

Selling 2 Project Kics 10mm 5x100 spacers. I used these to help get clearance in the rear to fit 255 wire r-compond tires and have -3 camber without rubbing on the inside. I used these with + 48 wheels which essentially made them +38 in offset. These are the good kind of spacers as they have their own wheel studs and dont put extra stress on your OEM studs. Used them in autox for 1.5 seasons, with no wheel bearing issues at all. Worked great. To fit them i had to trim my stock studs, so they were flush with the spacer surface and didnt hit the back on the wheel, allowing the wheel to mount properly. After i wen back to stock i took out the shortened studs and im including them with the spacers so you dont have trim yours. just put these in and go. Also included are 2 keys for the little lug nuts. New they are over $170+shipping for the pair. Im selling for $100 shipped+paypal.

PM to secure purchase

Also selling on legacygt.com her. go there for hi res pics. - http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...11#post4084711

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Whitetiger1; 10-17-2012 at 10:22 AM.
Whitetiger1 is offline   Reply With Quote