NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 51961
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2005 STi
2012 WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech5000 View Post
Sorry i forgot to explain about the Cobb Tuner program. Lets start with the basic. The cobb Tuner is an EXCELLENT program overall. Its a safe, proven tune to help you start off at where u want to go. One of the first supporting mods you will want to go with will be a Cobb accessport. It will unleash some unhidden potential your bugeye has. Espicially with the exhaust. The accesport contains off the shelf maps from stage 1 all the way to custom pro tune maps from tuners. A cobb accesport will help to assist you in getting the power you need. You just need to right supporting mods from each map. Each supporting mod you do, you will need to put up that stage map in the accessport handheld. So you say you have an exhaust. Right there alone you should be at least a stage 2, depending on if you are running a downpipe or upipe. You need to check. There are many functions the cobb accessport throws at you. It shows how your car is performing at all times. IT shows the A/F ratios and IAT's, and even how much boost your pushing out. If i was you i would get my hands on one. It leads you to start in the subaru world. You have to learn to crawl before you can walk. Get the accessport!
Is this a Subaru forum or a late night infomercial? I think both you and the OP need to do some reading:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2339845
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
the suicidal eggroll is offline   Reply With Quote