Scooby Newbie

Member#: 330568
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
02 Wrx
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3Fighter
Is your boost gauge installed right? (No offense)
Hks bov is main reason you are getting lean and rich codes... along with the TBE.
Is the TBE catless? If so thats why your rear o2 sensor is out.
If i were you i would put the stock or an aftermarket Bypass valve back on, then i would either change or pull the rear o2 and buy an Ap or get a tune to eliminate the codes.
Is the up-pipe still the stock catted up-pipe? If so change that immediately so you wont have to buy a Turbo along with the other stuff.
I hope this helps out somewhat. I went through the same except for the boost gauge, and i bought a new up-pipe, crosspipe and a Cobb Ap and it fixed everything. Good luck
Yes its installed to the right line my mechanic actually installed it wrong initially. And as I said it didnt do it when I had a bad o2. Installed a new one and instant flutter.

I believe rear o2 is universal with something else on it maybe resistor?? Not sure whats up back there.. But I believe theres still a cat on there.

As soon as I can afford to my next purchase is uppipe, cobb bpv and tuning unless I have a bigger problem from flutter like bad valve guides... Uppipe is stock and im aware of the turbo killing capabilities it has. Thank you for the advice though there.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
SubWrx13 is offline   Reply With Quote