View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:20 PM   #20
Scoobies for Boobies
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 316568

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay25RS View Post
I anxiously await. Thank you!
Jay - Don't be anxious! Let me give you a little more information.

1) We don't have operating costs. Well we do, the web domain/hosting and that comes out of my pocket personally. We are a team that is all volunteer based! Anything else like business cards and our banner I pay for out of pocket (yay for the sweat equity of a graphic designer!) and we have 1 official EZ-UP that was donated to Pam's Cincy efforts by local sponsors.

2) All sponsor donations (examples: RallyArmor, NASIOC, KHDPhoto, RallyGrafix, etc) are either a check written and mailed to KAB with Scoobies for Boobies as the memo OR donated online through StayClassy.org which also goes directly to KAB.

3) Team SFB's 2011 efforts were to KAB's general fundraising. How their 2011 general fundraising was divided/allocated will be finalized and available on their website soon.

4) We are currently working with KAB on allocating our 2012 efforts directly to specific programs. When this is complete I will post it on the SFB website for reference.

I hope this helped you! Please do not hesitate to email me: sarah at scoobiesforboobies dot org or Michelle: info at scoobiesforboobies dot org if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks!
Sarah/Team SFB
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scoobies for Boobies is offline   Reply With Quote