Old 10-04-2012, 02:36 AM   #556
Nomadgene
Scooby Guru

Member#: 22923
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Gonna be looking to go to this next season if I can swing it at all. Inaugural event. Great town. Great venue. I have tons of mileage left from my travel years….so minimal cost on the ticket for me. Is anyone else interested in going to this and sharing expenses? I am looking for interested parties. Should be a great time. I have lots of Aprilia buddies in the area and will be trying to get a weekend paddock pass. Sure will be great to get OUT of Alaska that time of the year and get some decent weather in while things are breaking up here! If we begin planning now….arrangements can be made and costs kept down.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/C...ement+for+2013

"Circuit of The Americas today announced that the world’s premier motorcycle racing World Championship, MotoGP™, will join its roster of racing events next spring with the three-day series set for April 19-21, 2013, at the purpose-built Grand Prix venue.
MotoGP, the pinnacle of all motorcycle motorsports World Championships, consists of 18 races in 13 countries on four continents with pan-global television coverage. Nine nationalities of the world’s most skilled riders, including current U.S. riders Colin Edwards, Ben Spies and 2006 MotoGP World Champion Nicky Hayden, compete with cutting-edge, prototype motorcycle technology produced by Ducati, Yamaha and Honda, as well as the new CRT regulation machines from the likes of FTR, Suter and Aprilia. The series traditionally holds three races during each event for various classes of motorcycles based on engine size. Circuit of The Americas will be the third U.S. venue to host a MotoGP race in 2013, joining those already scheduled for Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in California."
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Nomadgene is offline   Reply With Quote