Old 10-04-2012, 05:26 AM   #14
Brown Ops
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 291770
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza WRX STI
Java & satin black

Is that the Genome exhaust? It does look nice!! I am stationed at the hospital myself. Be prepared as this is a SMALL place. I am from California originally and it is a change for me. There is virtually no Subie scene here sadly. I see a few Suby's here and there but no meets or anything that I have come across. Most Subie meets are at least an hour or so away, with most that I hear of being in Jacksonville, Florida which is 2.5 hours away. There is an 09 STI wagon on base but other than that, it is just me. Do you have a sponsor? If you don't, or you would like more info on NHB, my email is markus.guinn@med.navy.mil. I can get more into detail as to the hospital and things. Hit me up and I can help you out!! Oh, and if you can help it, try NOT to live on Laurel Bay or on the hospital housing. Housing on NHB is really drab (although you can easily walk to work as the installation itself is extremely small) and Laurel Bay is a good half hour drive. I live on Parris Island housing and I absolutely love it! Hit me up and I will help you out.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Brown Ops; 10-04-2012 at 05:36 AM.
Brown Ops is offline   Reply With Quote