Old 10-04-2012, 09:07 AM   #1615
WRXbutch
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 274152
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 WRX
Black

I've been reading this thread for a while and still haven't quite made up my mind about going with the 19t upgrade or just go for the 16g. I really like the price for the 19t conversion which midwest turbo connection (http://shop.midwestturboconnection.com/main.sc) list the prices on their site with all the options (l,h,hl,thrust bearings,and step gap rings) where as the blouch site doesn't. I also like the fact that they can do the upgrade with the l shaft and upgraded thrust parts for $675, but if you go with the H shaft then you end up paying $800. With this being said I am definitely stuck between a rock and a hard place bc I could spend a few more bucks and get a 16g and have more power available and not have to worry about it going out prematurely bc of it pushing harder than the housing is meant to allow or whatever.

sorry for being long winded, not clear, or rambling my turn to watch my son who is 2 weeks old who hasn't quite got the nack of sleeping at night yet has just ended hince why I finally get to post something at 7 am... ugh
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
WRXbutch is offline   Reply With Quote