cole70
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 334033
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza SP
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsa13 View Post
What dealer did you go to? I ordered mine from Grand Subaru. They seem to want to help me. However, with the amount of time most people have been waiting I'm starting to get angry. This is the first time in a long time I've been without a car (sold my Saab in August), and I took the dealer at their word that my car would arrive in the timeframe they gave me (6-8 weeks) - because now I'm forced to ride my TREK to work because the only way I could get close to the blue book value of my Saab was to sell it privately...
We went to Maple Hill in Kzoo (which is kind of a long story). They originally said 6-8 wks after the order went in but when I called them later to bug them, they admitted it would be probably November. Luckily we have 2 cars which we are keeping so I am not without a car in the meantime.

I really feel for everyone who is waiting. I just cannot believe it takes so long to get an Impreza built and shipped! This is my very first Subaru and I am so excited but this wait is horrendous. I actually started looking in the early spring but couldnt find a white Impreza Sport anywhere and had to wait until the '13 ordering opened up.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cole70 is offline   Reply With Quote