Old 10-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #1
FireBlazed
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 326599
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2004 WRX STI

Default Ej207 conversion from ej205 stage 2 questions

Hello nasioc, I am kind of a noob with this stuff so please don't smash me with a hammer.

I own a 2002 WRX with an ej205 thats stage 2...
walbro 255
vf 39
Injen CAI
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
hks flat flange dp
full stainless steel turbo back exhaust
turboxs boost controller
ngk plugs
MRP Tuned
etc

I want to know is there anything reuseable from this stock/modded setup that would be able to be used after the swap? Would I need a completely new Tbe? What are some big turbo's that can bolt to the ej207...I was hoping for a gt30r or gt35r or maybe an fp red something along those lines. Is the ej207 injectors sufficient for these turbos or will that need to be upgraded? Lastly, can I do a 5 speed with RA gears instead of 6speed typical swap?...I wouldn't mind saving the money here and keeping the 5 speed at all...Lastly, I am looking into a v7 or v8 ej207.

I love my car to death but its my dream to get into one of these high revving true Japanese motors. My power goal is like 350-375 on 93, or 400 on e85...I appreciate any input that can help me get closer to this goal. I spoke with somebody at jdmracingmotors and they gave me some numbers to work with an im slightly surprised/intrigued by the price point on the long blocks.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
FireBlazed is offline   Reply With Quote