View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:35 PM   #13
jeremyz
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 306287

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donzo View Post
If they're VW specific, that means a Subaru owner would need lug nut adapters since VW's have a rounded lug seat and Subaru's have a conical lug seat.

I almost found out the hard way here:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2334886
they are cone seat like most works are, i used studs and tuner lugs when i ran them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooledSouth View Post
How much work would need to be done to fit a wagon lol
not much, they were on one before i got them

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVR STi View Post
wont fit 5x114.3 ?
no, they are 5x100 not 5x114.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_Rob View Post
I'm sure they use standard tuner lugs like most aftermarket wheels. most of the ftermarket wheels on vw's aren't ball seat anymore. They usually swap to standard taper seats. Only problem might be whether they're 14 or 12 mm holes.
However they will be anything but easy to fit on a Subaru especially a wagon. Stretched tires, lots of camber and heavily pulled fenders will be the only way you get them close to fitting.
they will fit without crazy stretch and without crazy camber. if you run a 225 on them they will fit easily. they don't need heavy pulled fenders or crazy camber, but you have to know that they won't fit with standard size tires, you would be running 10" wide all around and if your buying them you should know what fitment entails . they had 12mm holes and i had them drilled to 14mm but that doesn't make a difference, your lugs (cone seat) will center the wheel. work makes 3 different disks and all of them will work on any car, the only difference is brake clearance. I don't come on here much but i am a very active user on vwvortex, i also have sold and owned over 30 sets of 3 piece wheels in the past year or so, if you have any questions feel free to pm me. and these are my wheels, i just asked a friend to post them initially because i don't come on here
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsea View Post
Goddamn that front fitment is tits
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIC VIC View Post
perfection. GLWS.
thanks guys
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jeremyz is offline   Reply With Quote