Scooby Newbie

Member#: 174294
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
02 WRX , 2013 FXT
VF30 Stage 8 billion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR View Post
What a thread.. Inspired, Ive read the whole thing now (took 1 month, gave me 2 pages of work to do ).

Anyways, there is so much fuzz on these bumper beams, and for the record these appear to be USDM only. European cars dont have them as far as I can tell, checked 2 now (GD).

Anyone with the windscreen washer fluid in the trunk? How do you route it? I suppose the intercooler spray line would work, but I dont have that....

Im quite worried about wheight distribution. These things are 60/40 stock, and 3/4 of the wheight removed in this thread appear to go from the rear... Good excuse for keeping that big rear wing though. Ill also go for the battery in the trunk, I feel those extra oz of wire is worth the slightly better distribution.
Trying to take more off the front and as high up is a good plan . A lot of people here have made those comments. Sport Compact Car did a test with a stock 350Z where they removed 600LBS and then retested it maybe someone can find the link ? They windshield washer along with the battery and your other resevoirs for fluid might be able to be relocated to the trunk i would be careful of air in powersteering and radiator resevoirs.
doing that is more like reorginizing the weight. Some might say that the battery should be inside the passenger area on the floor , but i the having it on the trunk would have a greater effect on the front to rear weight ratio which will also help handling.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DamnThatRevLimiter is offline   Reply With Quote