Scooby Newbie

Member#: 311160
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX 5 door
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronn

Not to be sexist or anything, but I'm pretty sure it's because she's a woman. Someone in a thread about NASIOC being full of a holes pointed out that when women ask previously asked questions they're just complimented and helped out
This is also true in this case, because I've seen many other newbies ask similarly clearly stated questions politely get their butts handed to them without provocation! Guys will be guys I suppose haha
That's very true, and the funny part is the main person doing most of the ass-handing (haha) is a certain mod that we all know. It's mostly all targeting n00bs. I tell you what, it's terrible forum management to harass newcomers because they are the ones that are going to be here years later, AND.. they are the ones that spend money at sponsor's business's. I'm a mod on a popular motorcycle forum and every day I'm baffled by the straight up rudeness on here. Rudeness that starts with the mods. These type of things just are not tolerated on my forum. A lot of subie owners are nerdy people, nerds shouldn't be rude. I guess it's just keyboard courage.

Ok, sorry for the rant, back on topic
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
shortandangry is offline   Reply With Quote