So I was suppose to pick up my car today finally (its been close to a month) and these are the problems I came across:
I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED AND NOT IMPRESSED.
- paint chip on the rear bumper (after being newly painted :S)
- inner lining of the compartment not sealed properly
- the paint job does not match AT ALL. My paint is pearl white, the paint they used looked white.
- inner trimming by the rear passenger seat not installed properly, there is a gap.
- door seal on my passenger side door is falling off
- dirt and dust inside my car
- my engine bay was dusty
- the paint job on the front bumper was rough
- Here is the KICKER: The plastic piece that attaches the intake to the outlet by the grill was sitting right on top of my engine. They forgot to install it back. They drove it out of the garage like this. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!????
The contact person I was dealing with was very apologetic and was pissed off with his guys too... how they let this happen.
So its going to be another week till MAYBE... I get my car back the way I was suppose to today. To be honest, I feel like, my car has been tainted and mistreated. I take such good care of my car and this is what happens.
If I could afford it, I would sell this off and buy a brand new car all together... so dissapointing.
Thats my mini rant.