View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:23 AM   #1
klutes
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 255587
Unhappy CEL, cant find a solution :(

Hello, I've been struggling with a misfire code on all four cylinders the past 2 weeks. I've spent hours researching and trying different things but I'm out of ideas. I'm getting a P0000, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304 and I get that every time about a day after resetting the ECU, the car runs crappy with an inconsistent rough idle and just doesn't feel right. I've replaced the crankpostion sensor, I'd did a boost leak test found 4 leaks two on the intake and one at the intake manifold and injectors. Fixed the leaks but I still can't get it to hold anything past 10ps but when it does leak it is very very slowi. I've tried soapy water on everyone hose/flange, listening, and even smoke and I still can't find the leak or hear it. So I went on and replaced the spark plugs with a step colder NGK iridium's. The car had a noticeable improvement and felt a lot smoother through the power band and with throttle response, but the idle was still questionable. I also did a compression test while I did the plug change but I did it while the engine was cold (I dont know how people do it when its hot, I burned the s**t out of my hands trying). I had 135 across all four cylinders, seemed a little low to me but I don't feel its that low to start causing a misfire. I pulled the learning view table, and I was going to data log but I'm not sure exactly what to log for this diagnosis. Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me nuts! Let me know what to data log if that would help thanks!

Hybrid motor
Crawford 2.5 block
Port and polished 2.0 wrx heads
Kelford 272 cams
VF22 turbo
DeatschWerks 750cc injectors
TurboXS top mount intercooler
Cobb 3" non catted turbo back exhaust
AEM intake
grimmspeed EBCS
Tuned for 18psi at Yimi sport
grimmspeed intake hose
silcone y-pipe
STI intake manifold
TGV deletes

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
klutes is offline   Reply With Quote