Vendor Sales Rating: (159)

Member#: 93646
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phils04wrx View Post
I paid in full a month ago on the TIC website - Did I miss a post that says to post here that you are paid in full, o-ring or no-oring, metal pr plastic mani, and the extra item be it FP or EBC? Or are people just excited and posting that they are paid in full and posting it up here?
Thanks, Phil
they're excited is all. I have two piles of papers.

First pile is the one that's been here since the beginning which is deposits.

Second pile is paid in full.

Each deposit gets stapled to the deposit, and then a list on my wall is marked with pump or ebcs if they got those options.

then the paperwork goes into the PIF pile.

Then I mark on the list to confirm PIF, what intake style, and then options just so everyone is clear that I got the order, that it's been marked, put in the pile, and everything is good.

I am trying to OVER-communicate as I think it helps to cut down on confusion, and let people know their money didn't go into a black hole.

With that being said, I picked up the o-rings yesterday. From the samples I randomly pulled from the box they are correct, and fit very nicely into the sample riser I have here that has the production machine work in it.

Let me find out when I can pick up some risers so we can start to get some out the door.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.