Old 10-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #14276
Steve Gray
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 302593
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2012 PremiumHatchCVT
Gray

I had a "Tokyo Drift" moment as I was making a U-turn in a tight parking lot yesterday. It was drizzling, no standing water, 9500 miles on the tires. I'm just going to blame myself for taking the turn too fast. And since I can't afford a new set of nice all-season. It was fun, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans2k View Post
ok again, it is not raining that bad and i am having hydroplaning issues. im quite certain, if anyone in my family drove this car over the puddle it would be a little disastrous. i manage to stay within my lane, but the front end kept trying to slide out and into the other lane. i was traveling about 30-35 mph. anyways, i cant wait for these tires to wear down. not sure how confident i am now about it snowing here. i have been too spoiled with the DWS in the other car.

also, i should mention. i do have plenty of driving experience in the rain. i dont drive like a lunatic. im actually the guy who drives five miles under the speed limit and is very cautious. i also race cars as well (dry and rain), so i know how to control a car very well than most people and i know how to react to under/oversteer.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Steve Gray is offline   Reply With Quote