Old 10-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #181
preacher#1
Top Scoob 022

Member#: 129894
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
FSTI '04 4EAT Sierra
Gold Metallic 20G-XT, EWG

Well done to the Subiefest organizers for listening to the ideas of others and making this one of the best to date in CA. I felt the layout for the event was much improved from last year. Food/Beer centrally located, bathrooms in different locations, plenty of water & trash cans, etc.

There is always room for improvement as mentioned above..such as more hand washing stations & faster flowing entry for the general public..yada yada.

Yukio did a great job as MC, but he should have bumped the table when the dj played "who let the dogs out..whoot hoot hoot".

Kidding aside, lets get this music thing under control. My only critical gripe is the soundboy selection that has been chosen over past 3 yrs. Not that we need a live band (even though it was awdsome) from SF3, but please consider our ears and the eclectic mix of subaru owners that this event attracts. I know the dj meant no harm but srslybroscmon this isn't a club dance party.

Wi-Five to all the staff, volunteers, photographers and vendors! The caliber of cars everywhere was mind-blowing!! The wet-skid was a hit, ax layout was great..however the pavement was nuked halfway through the day (thanks Bucky ) and needs some fixing. I am looking forward to next year and hoping for a change of location.

JE
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
preacher#1 is offline   Reply With Quote