*** Banned ***

Member#: 328794
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX Premium
Ice Silver Metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnwould View Post
Yeah I've contemplated the Premium, but I live in Phoenix, so heated things are not necessary for me, it was 101 here still a couple days ago haha.

I've also heard mixed reviews about the seats, they look great but I've heard they are uncomfortable, being with the fixed head rest. Can it really be that bad?

Also, one car rating website dogged the Auto Climate Control, not sure how that could be a bad thing but you guys will know more than me.
i've never been a fan of analog climate control - so i think it sucks.

i've had my car for two months and used the climate control twice - both of those days it was over 90 here in Massachusetts. i cranked it up to max until the car got cold and then switched to CC to try and save the planet.

the seats are ok. i came from an 05 Magnum R/T ---> 2012 Legacy 2.5i Premium -----> 2012 WRX Premium so I was very used to my power seats with Lumbar support. -but, the WRX is a completly different animal.

if I had the patience, i would have ordered one, just like i have now but with Leather seats and maybe HID's. -just because i've never owned a car w/ HID's.

but, my area had only base sedans and the dealer i worked with had two STi Sedans, a Base Wagon and a Premium Wagon (which i got, of course)

what kind of car you driving now?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.