Originally Posted by Bov_Rider
- Cobb Accessport (yes, or save money and go OpenECU)
- Cobb SF intake + SF box (no)
- Cobb Turbo back exhaust system (yes)
- Cobb xle BPV (NO)
- Cobb adjustable short throw shifter (yes)
- Cobb Boost control solenoid (no)
Absolute most important thing is your tuner...spend the money on a great tune.
I would probably do good aftermarket seats instead of STi ones unless you can get a good deal on STi ones. They are built wider for us porky Americans.
Don't forget about brakes and suspension--if all you wanted was straight line speed, a V8 would have been a better option.