echardcore
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 260638
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
Spark Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtypewhazn View Post
our 2011 wrxs take 93oct gas. anything more or less the ecu recalibrates. never put in anything less then 91oct. avoid no name gas stations unless unavoidable.

if u drive stick on a 2wd then goto an awd its a real awakening. if u want to get rid of the thump try getting 29mpg in ur wrx(its possible). it will teach u to finesse ur clutch and gas between shifts. drive with radio off so u can hear ur car.

incase u didnt know...any mod from intake through and to the flange at the start of ur catback requires a tune....
I always put 93 from BP or Exxon. Right now, this morning, she is smooth as could be. I can easily feather the clutch to make all shifts smooth. It has been fairly good since I pumped the clutch pedal a few days ago. There were just a few shifts here and there that it happened over the weekend but today its perfect.

Can anyone describe the sensation a driver would feel if there was a little bit of air in the clutch lines?

Here is my main issue right now. I want this fixed. The dealer wants to see it happen before they bleed the clutch under warranty. They said it would only cost about $125. Should I just have them bleed it? Or should I wait for it to get worse again. I don't want to leave my car at the dealer to wait until they notice it. I also don't want to pay the $$$ right now.

Thanks for your input guys.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
echardcore is offline   Reply With Quote